I would like to thank my country, my city, my town, my family, my mum and dad and sisters and brothers and hairdresser and priest and anyone else who thinks they deserve a shout out.
But it was me. All me. Me, I tell you.
I got the triple award. I am it and a bit with the bit that doesn’t even know it’s it.
Oops, wrong podium.
So, with all humility now in place, I would like to thank ‘Mummy Flying Solo’. Check her out. http://mummyflyingsolo.com/2013/07/15/bouquet-of-three-award/ She soars and takes you along for the flight.
So nominees, this is what you are supposed to do if you are awarded.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven (Interesting) facts. If it was good enough for Fanny P. to emulate, it’s good enough for me.
- My first ever boyfriend was half-Greek with an unpronounceable name.
- My first overseas trip was to Greece – where I got to know more Greek boys.
- I’ve started reading Les Mis because I’ve now seen the movie about six times and the book has been lying on a shelf for years. Have you seen the thickness of it? And the title?
- I opened a twitter account in my own name after a few drinks, then deleted it within half an hour. I’ve since opened another but scuttled off the page rather quickly. I’m such a shit-bag, at times.
- I’m going camping in the Highlands with my gang. Soon. Maybe.
- Apple or android? Bananas.
- I’m so chuffed I got this done tonight. Another to go and I’m sorted.
And the nominees are. (No pressure here. If, as, when, or not, no sweat).