I try not to break my word.
After receiving a batch of awards I proposed nominating any new bloggers I thought were deserving.
I know I’ve got a bloody good cheek, having been at this game for the grand total of ummm… since mid June. I can’t work it out. I’ve just come back from my first day at work after the long summer holidays so my brain isn’t working as well it could be if I’d been allowed to continue my holidays. But, apparently, ‘they’ won’t pay me for that. So…
I’ve just come across this lady, Joan, at http://joantwarren.com/why-another-blog-page/
Joan writes from the heart to the heart, something that always impresses me.
I would like to pass on the Bouquet of Three Award to her as kindly given to me previously by http://klsullie78.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/my-first-award-bouquet-of-three/
Here are the rules: (should you wish to follow them!)
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog.
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
What the hell!
- I like fruit gums. You know the kind, like the Rowntree’s variety. I took a notion of them when I was pregnant and I’ve eaten them since.
- I also liked them before I was pregnant. I always have, actually.
- When I was devouring them furiously while pregnant my ex- sister- in-law kept helping herself to them and I wanted to strangle her for eating them. Considering I’d always liked them and could have them any day of the week, there was absolutely no excuse for being such a selfish so-and-so except for the excuse that I was pregnant and she was EATING MY GUMS.
That’s it. Three completely useless pieces of information. I do have more but I’m chewing slowly and spreading it out. J
3 thoughts on “Lovely New Blogger”
Thank you so much, scottishmomus! I am amazed at your kindness and your profound and prolific writing! I will need some time to read all your offerings, but thus far they are deeply moving and easy to relate to. You have posted more than once a day since beginning in June and already have over 200 followers. I wish I had an award to give you! You can expect one once I do, my new friend. For now may it suffice to have my great interest and happy responses. 🙂
I’m nothing if not a blether! You’re very welcome. I can already see I’m going to enjoy journeying with you.x
Comments are closed.